06 September 2007

Been There, Done That

Ok, for the thousands of you yet to read my post, I am not a member of the "Truth" Movement. It is a pile of Shit.

I use to think that there would be nothing wrong with allowing a new investigation. I sunk into researching evidence, checking facts, and reviewing theories. I looked at the logical and the illogical. I watch movies, posted on forums, and read blogs. I found things that made me rub my chin, but nothing that made discredit the so called official CT.

Wait you say! You just wrote that things made you ask questions and wonder! You have too mistrust the final account! To which I answer NO!!

I did not find a single bit of evidence to indicate malice on the part of the Government. Point of fact, the very reasons I mistrust government bureaucracy, lead me to believe the government had nothing to do with it.

If at this point in my narrative you're stuttering and sputtering!! I think you have not look into this well at all. In fact I dare say you've read only 1/2 of the issue, either debunker or truther.

To avoid having to answer questions from both sides, I am going to try and show you the type of stuff that makes me go ummm. When I was about 14, my sister and I were returning back to a boys Camp she worked at and I was training to work at. We encountered a car accident within minutes of it happening (long before cell phones), another car had gotten there right before us, and one of it's occupants had gone to call the police. I remember the person explaining that to us when I saw the head. I would later find out the head belonged to one of the drivers involved in a two car accident. Two groups of teens had been out and unfortunately collided at high speeds on a sharp corner, none survived. I do not remember if alcohol was involved. I do remember thinking that you could not tell where one car stopped and the other began in the wreckage. I remember first wondering about how different the head looked than the movies portray. I then wondered how it had made it out of the wreckage. There were also pieces of clothing and shoes. I could think of reasons why and how those made it out of the wreckage, but it wasn't like the guy was not wearing his head and it was left in the cars trunk.

Did the head make me go UMM? Yes! Was it in any way a significant piece of evidence? I don't think so. It might have demonstrated an unknown safety hazard, or possibly the position the driver was in. But as too the cause of the accident, I would think that skid marks and and total wreckage location would have been better evidence. But maybe someone chopped off the head and then set up the accident, or maybe the guy had his head out of the window because something was blocking his vision or someone farted, or maybe two groups of teens were driving too fast and collided.

Another UMM! In a documentary on the Titanic I saw, the investigators found a group of buttons, a belt buckle, and pieces of shoes. Separately it would have amazed me in that they found them at all. Together and laid out like they were, these pieces were more amazing. To me it looked like a body had landed and lain in the same position until everything not metallic had rotted away. I thought to myself, why didn't a current move the body, or fishes eating the corpse disrupt the straight line that could be drawn by connecting the buttons? If their had been no body and this was just empty clothing that had floated down, how did it land so perfectly, with the boots then the belt buckle and then the shirt buttons? And what the F#$% did it have to do with the ship sinking?

No, I dare say nothing that made me rub my chin, made me doubt the plausible OCT. The fact that no two truthers can come up with the same Unofficial CT, leads me to believe that even if another investigation was done, someone would be unhappy and want another one. Until Truthers can come up with plausible, logical, and irrefutable evidence, they should get squat.

But hell I am in a Physc Ward Also.

No comments: